Knowledge Graphs in Action: DBpedia, Linked Geodata and Geo-information Integration - SEMANTiCS Satellite event
The SEMANTiCS Conference 2020 had to be postponed till September 2021. Only pre-recorded videos and a live moderation will be shown on September 9, 2020. To bridge the gap until 2021, we took the opportunity to organize the Knowledge Graphs in Action online track as a SEMANTiCS satellite event on October 6, 2020. This new online conference is a combination of two existing events: the DBpedia Community Meeting, which is held annually as part of the SEMANTiCS, and the annual Spatial Linked Data conference organised by EuroSDR and the Platform Linked Data Netherlands. We glued it together and as a bonus we added a track about Geo-information Integration organized by EuroSDR. As special joint sessions we will present three keynote speakers. The DBpedia Meeting is part of the conference and covers a Hackathon, a DBpedia Showcase Session and a special chapter session in which DBpedia language chapters from different parts of Europe will present the latest developments.
- Web URL: https://wiki.dbpedia.org/meetings/KnowledgeGraphsInAction
- When: October 6, 2020
- Where: The conference will take place fully online.
- Registration: Via form
- Hackathon (start 2 weeks earlier)
- Keynote by Carsten Hoyer-Click, German Aerospace Center
- Keynote by Marinos Kavouras, National Technical University of Athens (NTUA)
- Keynote by Peter Mooney, Maynooth University
- Spatial Linked Data Country Session
- DBpedia Chapter Session
- Self Service GIS Session
- DBpedia Showcase Session
Registration / Tickets
Attending the conference is free. Registration is required though. Please register to be part of the meeting. After the registration for the event, you will receive an email with more instructions. Please get in touch with us if you have any problems during the registration stage.
- Benedicte Bucher, University Gustave Eiffel, IGN, EuroSDR
- Erwin Folmer, Kadaster, University of Twente, Platform Linked Data Netherlands
- Rob Lemmens, University of Twente
- Sebastian Hellmann, AKSW/KILT, DBpedia Association
- Julia Holze, DBpedia Association
- Joep Crompvoets, KU Leuven
- Peter Mooney, Maynooth University